Are you looking for a new career? View our current job vacancies from around the leisure industry. Complete discretion always.
We are looking for an experienced ‘hands-on’ Selling Park Manager to oversee the running of a Holiday Park based in Northumberland. The manager will take full responsibility for the day to day running of the park.
It is important that the candidate has a proven track record on all aspects of General Management from financial controls right through to creating a passionate team through leadership, motivation and personal development. Selling experience as well as running a similar Holiday Park would be an advantage.
This is not an office job; it’s an exciting role that involves being involved in everything from the long-term strategy of the park, selling lodges and to welcoming guests on their holiday.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Overseeing the running of the Holiday Park.
* Staff training re above and mentoring.
* Delegation & definition of roles & responsibilities to heads of department and other staff members.
* Ensuring all Health & Safety and other regulatory requirements are met through proactive, robust systems being in place.
* Dealing with all staff issues, monitoring performance etc.
* Inspecting and monitoring quality standards across the resort.
* Creation & Implementation of working systems & processes across all departments.
* Selling and marketing caravans and lodges that are for sale.
∗ Also responsible to oversea maintenance and test hot-tubs.
This role will suit an individual who is able to sell or potentially a couple looking for a new challenge.
If you have the relevant experience as a Selling General Park Manager and would like to apply or to find out more information, please contact us now.