Residential Park Assistant – Kent (Multiple Parks)
£22,000 - £24,000/annum Plus Company Car
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Park Assistant to join a growing team at our client’s friendly residential parks.
You’ll be the first point of contact for customers both in person and on the telephone. To provide a high level of customer service to all residents, dealing with residents, visitors and contractors alike. To handle various administration duties on a daily basis, with accuracy and using your own initiative. Maintaining Health & Safety records, ensuring they are up to date. To provide other services as required in support of the general park operation, in accordance with the Company’s business objectives, policies and procedures.
In return, you’ll receive a very competitive salary and excellent benefits. Our client is one of the UK’s largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks that have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury.
As the Residential Park Assistant, you will be accountable for the operational running and profitability of the parks ensuring the highest level of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties;
- Answer all telephone calls promptly & in a professional manner, respond to answer machine messages and to email queries ensuring an appropriate and timely response
- Deal with all visitors to Park in a courteous and professional manner
- Liaising with residents taking pitch fee / utility payments, gas bottle orders & various maintenance requests using our operating system
- Liaise with residents either in person or via phone / e-mail, answering queries when necessary
- Daily reconciliation of monies taken & prepare banking for collection, maintain & be responsible for petty cash
- Maintain good housekeeping in the Reception area, responsible for maintaining updated stock of park brochures, stationary and any/all required certification
- Excellent customer service/interaction skills. Communication and management between both residents and internal team members.
- Maintain procurement system for park purchase ledger, liaising between departments, raising purchase orders for Operations Manager’s approval
- Send out brochure requests and frank all mail for Post Office collection
- Maintains data entry of delegated Health and Safety duties on Prime system, reporting and logging all accidents and incidents
- Maintains attendance / absence records, holiday requests and the provision of employee / payroll information & ensuring forms are forwarded in a timely fashion to HR department
- Responding to park correspondence, resolving & recording customer complaints
- Records after-sales queries and complaints and ensures that residents are kept fully informed of status / progress
- Liaises with manufacturers / suppliers on warranty claims, follows up pro-actively as necessary and keeps comprehensive records of all communications
- Regularly reports to the Sales Manager on the status of after-sales issues, and directly involves management in those customer situations where intervention becomes necessary
- Manage & Supervise the maintenance team across all parks, to include:
- Managing performance effectively
- Identifying issues and ensuring management processes are executed appropriately to achieve resolution (including providing Employee Relations support as required)
- Allocating and monitoring work quality
- Driving efficiencies in the maintenance business; productivity, cost controls,
- Scheduling of all works.
- Be the lead for the control of contractors, ensuring that all contractors work in a safe and compliant way, works are completed correctly and safely, by regular visits and inspection of their works.
- Deliver safe working practice, risk assessment, PPE and site audits.
If this sounds like you then please contact us now.