Are you looking for a new career? View our current job vacancies from around the leisure industry. Complete discretion always.
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our small team and take a pivotal role in the ongoing growth of the business. This role will offer very fast promotion opportunities for the right candidate.
Annesley Gandon is a specialist consultancy business that operates in the holiday park sector. We offer a variety of services but mainly recruitment solutions and this appointment is to facilitate the growth of that part of the business.
As a relatively new business we have extraordinary opportunities to grow and this role will play a big part in that growth. This is not an opportunity within a typical recruitment company, we have a large client base and therefore the main activity is servicing existing clients. We have a very small team in a great, friendly working environment.
The role itself is probably more like a hybrid role between a recruitment consultant and an in-house recruiter. You will be self-motivated working alongside your own dedicated resourcer and the Managing Director. You will also have the experience to drive the direction of the recruitment side of the business.
* Deliver the highest standards of service to our existing clients and
* Carefully match candidates to client job specifications
* Work with the resourcer to generate CV’s and candidates
* Implement and follow administration processes for the company.
* Produce well written and professional communications and marketing
* Liaise with clients and ensure regular and clear communication.
Essential skills and attributes:
* Ambitious with energy and the drive to succeed
* Have a soft, empathetic and consultative style.
* Naturally customer focused with the ability to provide the very best service
* Confidently able to use your own initiative and think quickly and effectively
* An organised administrator who is able to priorities your own workload
* Able to manage others
* Have a problem solving attitude
* Loyal and committed with a strong work ethic
* IT literate, fast paced and have the ability to pick things up quickly
If you are an experienced recruiter with a real passion for people, looking to join a growing business with excellent bonus opportunities then please contact us now!