Are you looking for a new career? View our current job vacancies from around the leisure industry. Complete discretion always.
48 Hours per week – Will be required to work weekends
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Holiday Sales Call Centre Manager based with a leading holiday park company in North Lancashire. The manager would oversee a small team of reservations telesales staff and also be responsible for additional staff at the company’s flagship park in Northampton (would require monthly visits to Northampton for staff meetings etc).
Previous holiday sales, call centre experience or similar is required for this role. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in telesales, both incoming and outgoing and will have previous experience of managing and motivating a small team of people to achieve excellent end results.
Experience in marketing, team building and managing monthly targets would also be desirable. Accommodation can also be provided if necessary for the right candidate.
* Ability to drive sales forward, meeting / exceeding sales figures and KPI’s
* Be able to produce suitable marketing, PR and promotional campaigns as
required to boost bookings
* Ensure all staff are suitably trained and offer support and assistance where
required to achieve the best results.
* You will ensure offers and discounts are used to best effect in order to
maximise sales and understand the competitive market.
* Managing the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment,
effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and
* Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit
* Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and
* Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and
* Advising clients on products and services available
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and
involvement in networks;
* Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track
* Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning
* Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and
* Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
* Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required
to meet demand;
* Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and
* Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or
If you have the experience to drive the reservations team, provide excellent customer care and build strong relationships to achieve great results then please contact us now.