Holiday Park Food & Beverage Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 Basic - Plus Performance Related Bonus. Package £60,000 - £70,000
About the role
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Food & Beverage/Restaurant Manager for this beautiful family run five-star park on the Devon Coast. This is a great opportunity to join an established holiday park group with excellent long term prospects.
The successful candidate will take ownership of this exciting venue and work with the park team to develop the business. The park is run as a good quality restaurant. Service must be at the heart of everything you do and part of the bonus will be based on qualitative scores and restaurant reviews.
The role will come with a great deal of autonomy and you will be the senior manager within the F&B department. You will also be expected to work with the sales, marketing and leisure functions to maximise opportunities. This is an exciting role and as the Manager, you will help create and build a brand, a menu and offering for the park; almost from scratch.
- Support the food & beverage staff across the venue as required and be responsible for the running of the food & beverage sales, marketing and leisure functions to maximise opportunities.
- Control of venues to meet sales targets and operate within budgeted costs, spend control beverage stocks, money and all other company equipment within area of responsibility.
- Ensuring optimum profitability to the business and co-ordinate the ordering of stock from approved suppliers, achieving maximum stock rotations.
- Period stocktaking of all company assets within the areas of responsibility, interpret results and take appropriate action.
- Encourage sales by the marketing and display of products to their best advantage.
- To manage cellar to ensure optimum quality of product, cleanliness and safe storage, with the minimum of wastage.
- Maximise gross percentage through application of appropriate sales mix.
- Make sure all team members have comprehensive product knowledge and ensure the restaurant, bar and entertainments venues are clean, tidy and well presented to enhance the overall standard of the park.
- Personal Licence holder
- Health & Safety and Food Hygiene certificates
- Previous management experience within a bar/restaurant, holiday park experience not essential.
- Cellar Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A good motivational team manager
- A forward-thinking problem solver
- Some experience of event planning and marketing/social media marketing
- Catering qualifications or experience is desirable to monitor kitchen hygiene standards and assist the kitchen with menu planning/budgeting
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a Food & Beverage Management background looking to enhance and develop their career further.
If you have the Food & Beverage/Venue experience, we are looking for and are happy to work flexible hours including weekends/bank holidays throughout the year then please contact us now.