Head of Digital
£55,000 plus bonus (OTE £80,000)
About the role
Cambridge Creative is a growing agency with a strong focus on creative, we have recently grown our web development services and our attention is now turned to the digital offering of PPC/Social/CRM and SEO. We have a firm foothold in the leisure sector and have an excellent reputation across our sister companies, now is the time to take advantage of the very buoyant market in our sector by growing our client base and leading with new and innovative strategies and campaigns to ensure our clients market share.
We are looking for an experienced digital leader that can take these services to the next level, someone that can develop our services, strategy and client growth.
The role will be developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. This is a client facing role but in addition, have responsibility for managing, guiding and training digital marketers within the team. You’ll also be involved in delivering some of your own projects and consulting and educating key clients for the business.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and utilising different digital marketing channels.
We would consider Part Time for the right candidate.
Essential Skills Required:
- Must have professional qualifications (e.g. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in a related subject (e.g. Marketing or Digital Marketing), with impeccable written English language skills
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Account management experience
- At least 5 years agency experience
- At least 5 years experience managing and developing teams.
- Hands-on experience with PPC, SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Experience in all paid social channels, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin
- Experience with customer retention (e.g. lifecycle emails, analytics, strategy)
- Must have CRM experience, and have used HubSpot
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Have worked with web development teams
- Experience of WordPress websites.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Build the agencies digital services and client base
- Lead client pitches on new accounts
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Assist with the agencies UX strategy, and lead on customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactics
- Monitor competitor activity and implement tactical campaigns and promotions
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the digital strategy and department P&L
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Grow the team alongside client growth
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage client digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Build and inbound marketing plan
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement